Depending on your child’s situation, we may require that you return some additional forms beyond online registration. If your child has special medical/behavioral circumstances, we need to be aware of or for tuition assistance, additional forms are required. Please review the forms below, and submit the applicable ones prior to the start of your child in our program.
We ask that all parents complete the Income Eligibility Form (En Espanol). As a 501c3 nonprofit, we depend on support from outside institutions to provide for all families. Even if you don’t personally receive assistance, your income information allows us to get reimbursements for our snack program so we can do more with less. Thanks for your compliance. To learn more about this program, please read this letter (en Espanol).
- Sliding Fee App (applicable if you are applying for reduced care rates). Please note: Pages 3-4 of this application are an IEF. A completed IEF is required in order to receive any tuition assistance.
- CCAP (We need a copy of your certification letter, if you are using CCAP to pay for BASE Camp)
Medical / Behavior –
- Agreement To Dispense Medication (applicable if your child requires medication during child care hours)
- Self Carry Epi Pen Contract (applicable if your child has an epi pen that stays with your child)
- Self Carry Asthma Contract (applicable if your child has an inhaler that stays with your child)
- Health Care Action Plan – Basic (applicable if your child has a special medical circumstance, short or long term)
- Health Care Action Plan – Anaphaylaxis (applicable if your child has a severe allergy in need of benedryl or epi pen treatment).
- Health Care Action Plan – Asthma (applicable if your child has asthma)
- Diabetes Providers Orders – Injection (applicable if your child has diabetes and uses injections to manage)
- Diabetes Providers Orders – Pump (applicable if your child has diabetes and uses a pump to manage)
- Social-Behavioral Concern (applicable if your child has special circumstances you’d like their care provider to be aware of etc.)
- Health Assessment form for Preschool Required for all preschool students.
You may turn in your supplemental via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in-person at our office, located at 1224 E. Elizabeth St., Fort Collins, CO 80524. Please DO NOT fax forms. Please note medical forms are required before attending the program. Sliding fee applicants will be charged full-fees until all forms have been completed and processed.